Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Review: Avatar

Not the airbender, unfortuntely, although the movie adaptation of that series was pretty bad in it's own right. Without losing track with how I really did enjoy the animated series Avatar: The Last Airbender, I will move on to talking about Avatar: The Last Animated James Cameron Movie I'll Watch. I've been hard-pressed to find anyone who didn't absolutely love this movie except myself and his opinion is the only one that really matters. I mean sure it looked good and I could probably watch a dude poop for 2 hours if it's in 3D, but I have to admit that I was mostly bored. The most exciting thing for me was waiting for the dude from Grandma's Boy to start talking in robot voice. Needless to say, it never happened and I was sad. I'm going to end this on a high note and that high note being Grandma's Boy. Thank you, Nick Swardson.

No comments: